Frequently Asked Questions
3D Mink Lashes
Q: "I can always buy the cheaper ones from drugstores or from online, why should i buy a pair of lashes that are so expensive?"
1. The cheaper ones you find outside are usually made out of synthetic fibres which are not as durable as our mink lashes. The plasticky material they use can be uncomfortable after long hours of use. HOWEVER, our mink lashes are 100% handcrafted and we have skilled workers with years and years of experience who painstakingly place each soft mink fur onto the cotton lash bands one by one.
2. As mentioned earlier, the cheaper alternatives are just not as lasting. Our mink lashes can last you up to 25 times of use with proper care. We have several customers who have reused them for more than a month and they still find it extremely comfortable to wear!
Q. "Ew, mink on my eyes? So insanitary!"
A. The mink we use have been fully sterilised and they are perfectly safe for wear on our eyes, even on contact lens wearers.
Q. "But I don't want to look trashy or too dramatic. It's not like I'm going for any event..."
A: Who says you need to have an event to look pretty in the first place? We have a wide range of lashes at Aaleyah Cosmetics and you can be rest assured that you can definitely find what you're looking for - be it natural lashes or dramatic lashes!
Q: "What do you mean by proper care?"
1. Do not pull excessively on the lashes when removing, it'll not only hurt the lashes, it'll also tug on your eyelids which sometimes causes premature ageing.
2. Do not use excessive amounts of makeup remover on your mink lashes. If you want them to last longer, use a Q-Tip soaked with remover to swipe along the cotton band and that will lossen the glue, Smaking it easier for you to remove the lashes!
3. Do not apply mascara on top of the mink lashes. If you're somebody who absolutely cannot live without mascara, apply a coat or two on your natural lashes first, and THEN put on your mink lashes.
4. Do not leave the glue residue stuck on your lashes for too long. Remove the glue residue from the lashes with a pair of tweezers after use, so that it will preserve the lashes for a longer time!
Q: "How long will it take?"
A: As all our products are mostly instocks, there is no waiting time. Upon receiving your order, Aaleyah Cosmetics will take 36 hours to process your order and send it out for delivery. If you opt for Normal Mail, it will take 5-7 working days to reach you. If you opt for Smartpac, it will take 2-3 working days to reach you.
Q. "How much is shipping?"
A: Normal Mail is free with any purchase. (YAY!) Smartpac is a flat rate of $3.20 for six pairs and below.
Q. "What is the difference between Normal Mail and Smartpac?"
A. The main difference is that Normal Mail has no tracking number and we are not liable for any loss of parcels. On the other hand, Smartpac is trackable and will reach you much quicker as mentioned above.
Q: "Do you ship internationally?"
A: Yes we do! Shipping will be calculated based on weight and it will be reflected upon checkout!
Should you have any other questions that we have not addressed above, please feel free to drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org!